Books as Corgis


Hello! For a while now I've been in the mood to start a cute little project. After a lot of thought and testing out different ideas, I've strangely come up with the plan to start relating books to corgisI've spent weeks cultivating ideas and gathering photos all for these posts in a series I'd like to call Books as Corgis. As strange as this may sound, I wanted to bring something to the table was purely mine, so I decided to just throw two of my favorite things together. Bear with me, this is meant to merely bring a smile to your faces and a little more joy in your days. Without further ado, I would like to present to you all Books as Corgis.

Dash and Lily's Book of Dares 
by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan 

   


  • as you can see, fluffy winter corg is enjoying his day out and about in the snow, on a beautiful winter's day. Dash and Lily's Book of Dares is set during christmas time and new years, so it's the perfect winter read, which is why I thought these two were a perfect match. dash finds a red notebook, the challenges ensue, and soon their relationship develops. add a cute snowy corg and this trail of dares would be even better. this cute corg is named haru.
Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff

           

  • this happy corg was able to find a beautiful cherry blossom tree and spend its day surrounded by its pink flowers. stormdancer's cover reminded me a lot of these flowers, though I'm sure the flowers on the cover are actually lotus flowers and not cherry blossoms. this doggo is named meatball (*cries*). 
Before She Ignites by Jodi Meadows

            

  • corgi butts featuring dragon tail. this majestic pupper reminded me a lot of the new dragon-trafficking novel coming out by Jodi Meadows. I'm super excited to see a new dragon book out in the world, as I've had some trouble enjoying dragon books in the past due to their cliche plots etc etc. also, cue dragon tales theme song - this corgi's name is loki.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling

         

  • yer a wizard doggo. look at this cute hogwarts pup! all ready to take on the wizarding world and take down voldy. obviously I would pair this with Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. this cute dog is named marron.
          

  • The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue is set in 18th cent. europe. in this photo, our cute little pup, emma, is standing on a hillside of what reminds me of ireland, scotland, etc. immediately I thought of this book which I'm dying for. upon finding a magical artifact, henry and percy are seen all over europe fighting pirates, highwaymen, and their feelings for each other. 

If you guys want to see more posts like this, please let me know in the comments below! I had so much fun drafting this post. Also lemme know which of these comparisons were your favorite and if there are any particular books you'd like me to try to find corgi's for (I'm telling ya ill be able to make it happen). 


No comments :

Post a Comment