Waiting on Wednesday: A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas


Here is where I share with you my anticipation for upcoming books! Breaking the Spine has introduced me to this and I am super excited to get to participate. Please feel free to comment what books you are looking forward to as well!!


Synopsis: Feyre has returned to the Spring Court, determined to gather information on Tamlin's maneuverings and the invading king threatening to bring Prythian to its knees. But to do so she must play a deadly game of deceit-and one slip may spell doom not only for Feyre, but for her world as well.

As war bears down upon them all, Feyre must decide who to trust amongst the dazzling and lethal High Lords-and hunt for allies in unexpected places.

I love love love A Court of Mist and Fury with my entire being. How will SJM top herself after releasing such an amazing novel? We'll find out May 2017 when A Court of Wings and Ruin is released. 

No comments :

Post a Comment