Waiting on Wednesday: The Midnight Star


Here is where I share with you my anticipation for upcoming books! Breaking the Spine has introduced me to this and I am super excited to get to participate. Please feel free to comment what books you are looking forward to as well!!


Synopsis: The thrilling finale to the New York Times bestselling Young Elites series from “hit factory” Marie Lu.

There was once a time when darkness shrouded the world, and the darkness had a queen.

Adelina Amouteru is done suffering. She’s turned her back on those who have betrayed her and achieved the ultimate revenge: victory. Her reign as the White Wolf has been a triumphant one, but with each conquest her cruelty only grows. The darkness within her has begun to spiral out of control, threatening to destroy all that she’s achieved.

Adelina’s forced to revisit old wounds when a new danger appears, putting not only Adelina at risk, but every Elite and the very world they live in. In order to save herself and preserve her empire, Adelina and her Roses must join the Daggers on a perilous quest—though this uneasy alliance may prove to be the real danger.


You guys have no clue how excited I am for this book. Marie Lu has been my favorite author since my freshmen year of high school, when Legend first entered the game. Since then, I've followed everything she has done and admired her brilliant work. Her writing and stories have gotten me through so much stress and anxiety, and I am just so thankful for her and her books.

Alright, sob fest over. The Midnight Star is the epic finale to Marie Lu's The Young Elites trilogy. I have been long anticipating this since I read the last line of The Rose Society, and have been driving myself crazy with every snippet Marie tweets out. I cannot wait to see what is in store for these characters - especially Adelina. There are a ton of ways this story could play out and I am ready for any of those possibilities.

The Midnight Star comes out October 11th, 2016, so make sure you preorder it now!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment