Captain America Book Tag!


because I love cap, I've decided to participate in this lovely book tag created by Morgan @ Gone With The Words! creds to her for this graphic. 


Steve Rogers/Captain America: 

a book with a big character transformation 
  • A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas. I think every single character involved in this book underwent a serious transformation. Between acotar and acomaf, Feyre becomes an entirely different person, and our perspectives on others alter. 

Peggy Carter:

a book with a strong female protagonist 
  • Legend by Marie Lu. June Iparis is everything I aspire to be in my lifetime. She is vigilant, a fighter, so incredibly smart, and just an overall badass. June is one of my favorite female protagonists and Legend is my favorite trilogy, so it only seemed fitting that she was my answer. 

Bucky Barnes:

a book with your ultimate brotp
  • The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater. This series is literally just full of a bunch of brotps; Ronan and Gansey, Ronan and Blue, Noah and Blue, Ronan and Blue. I lived for all of their snide remarks, sarcastic comments, and squad goal moments. My copy of The Raven King is bookmarked with every Blue and Ronan moment, because I love them way too much. 

Howling Commandos:

a book with squad goals
  • The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken. I love the black betty crew sooo much. Ruby, Liam, Chubs, and Zu experienced one hell of a trip in that van. These kids would do anything for the other - protect, avenge, and find at all costs. They're a squad I would want by my side through anything. 

Red Skull:

a book with a cliche plot
  • The Selection by Kiera Cass. must I say more?

Natasha Romanoff:

a book with a snarky side character
  • The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. alright, she isn't really snarky, but I think she's one of the best side characters ever and that's Iko. She made Cinder so freaking funny and enjoyable, and the rest of her commentary throughout the series is genius. Iko is a fantastic side character with more to her than just being an android. 

Sam Wilson:

a book where the characters meet in a cute way
  • Dreamology by Lucy Keating. Well, Max and Alice met each other in their dreams and travelled the world together, swam in pools of milk, and chased fish, so I think they win. 

Winter Soldier

a book with a great twist
  • Illuminae and Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. These two books were full of twists and turns, and things that made my head spin. These two authors know how to toy with their readers and have us wrapped around their tiny fingers. I've never experienced so much stress while reading a book, but these two got my stress amplified to unhealthy levels. 

I'm Just A Kid From Brooklyn:

a book with a memorable setting/character backstory
  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. Celaena Sardothien has one of the most complex and heavy backgrounds I think I've ever read about for a character. She's gone through a lot of emotional and physical turmoil, but that girl does not play around. Celaena is strong and sure, and she knows what sort of hell she is capable of rising. 

Do You Two ... Fondue? 

a book with a love triangle
  • The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare. The most beautifully written love triangle in existence - yes! I'm talking about you herongraystairs. This love triangle wasn't annoying, or petty, but wonderfully angsty and sigh I love it so much. 

You've Been Asleep, Cap:

a book you love with time travel/dual timeline 
  • Passenger by Alexandra Bracken. I really loved Passenger. I thought the time travel aspect was nicely executed and I thoroughly enjoyed the characters introduced to us. There was a lot of adventure, substance, and problems to be addressed in the next book, which I'm super excited for. 

Til The End of The Line:

a book with the otp to end all otps
  • The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. Noah Shaw and Mara Dyer, aka madness, is the greatest otp of all the otps. I love their story and their relationship, and I can't wait to see what's in store for them in The Shaw Confessions. It's gonna be in Noah's point of view ... I'm going to go crazy. 

I Had A Date:

a book with a cliffhanger
  • Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. holy crap, the way this book ended has been haunting me for the past year. It is finally July, so I know Crooked Kingdom is right around the corner, but Leigh really has me by the throat right now. 

That's it folks! I hope you enjoyed my Captain America book tag, courtesy of Morgan @ Gone With The Words! Feel free to participate yourself, but I'll be tagging:

Alex @ Fiery Reads

What was your favorite part of this tag? Which ones do you agree with? I hope to see your tags - leave them in the comments below! 



No comments :

Post a Comment