Waiting on Wednesday: A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas


Here is where I share with you my anticipation for upcoming books! Breaking the Spine has introduced me to this and I am super excited to get to participate. Please feel free to comment what books you are looking forward to as well!!


Synopsis: Feyre survived Amarantha's clutches to return to the Spring Court--but at a steep cost. Though she now has the powers of the High Fae, her heart remains human, and it can't forget the terrible deeds she performed to save Tamlin's people.

Nor has Feyre forgotten her bargain with Rhysand, High Lord of the feared Night Court. As Feyre navigates its dark web of politics, passion, and dazzling power, a greater evil looms--and she might be key to stopping it. But only if she can harness her harrowing gifts, heal her fractured soul, and decide how she wishes to shape her future--and the future of a world cleaved in two.


Guys, we are two months away from the release of this glorious sequel. Ever since seeing SJM's instagram post about the book being around 600 pages long, I've been losing my mind. 600+ pages of Feyre and Tamlin, Lucian and Rhysand, and I cannot wait. A Court of Thorns and Roses was one of my favorite release of last year, and I can already tell that A Court of Mist and Fury will live up to its hype. I'm a bit curious as to where SJM will take this series, especially with the way she ended ACOTAR. I have faith in her abilities to take us on a wild and heart wrenching ride. 

A Court of Mist and Fury is released May 3rd, 2016!

4 comments :

  1. YES^^ as soon as this one got it's cover, you can bet that I featured it as my WoW pick too XD I need this so bad, it's going to be soooooooo good!! Awesome pick Lillie!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ashamed to say that I haven't even read ACOTAR yet, though I really want to! I'm going to do my best to read it before this book releases. Awesome pick!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I absolutely love Sarah J Maas and her ToG series but I haven't read ACOTAR yet. I really should though. It sounds amazing and basically everyone keeps raving about it. :D

    Cari @ myaddictiombooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for this sequel! I'm literally freaking out just thinking about it, oh my gosh.

    ReplyDelete