Top Ten Best Books I've Read in 2015!




I've been watching this meme float around a lot, so I've finally decided to join in the fun! This meme was created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there is a new list that involves all things books!

top ten seven best books I've read in 2015!
(So, for this I'm gonna do five releases in 2015 and two books that I've read in 2015 that weren't published in 2015!)

Top Five 2015 Releases






Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
I can't even begin to describe how I feel about this book. The writing was impeccable, the characters were so dynamic and intriguing, and the plot - oh the plot - that was one of the most intense stories I've ever read! 
Review!







Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
This story was full of compelling moments and times where I could not believe what was happening. It had me from the second I started, to the end, and beyond that.
Review☆ 










Winter by Marissa Meyer
Oh my, I can't believe that amount of stress I endure when I read this stunning finale to the Lunar Chronicles. It was epic, whimsical, and so superb. Marissa Meyer knows exactly how to tell a story and how to tell it well.
Review (to come)!







The Rose Society by Marie Lu
This sequel was so amazing! Marie Lu was able to bring on a feeling a darkness that wasn't in The Young Elites and it was just so outstanding. I devoured this book in one day - if that doesn't say enough about it then I don't know what will.
Review! 










Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon
This was such a sweet contemporary novel - it was so refreshing after reading fantasy after fantasy novel (which I have no problem with). In Nicola Yoon's debut novel, she is able to deliver great writing with such a cute plot and even cuter characters. 
Review! 






Top Two Non-2015 Releases






The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
This book literally ruined my life in the greatest way possible. I've never been so giddy over a gang of characters before in the way that I am with the Black Betty gang. The Darkest Minds trilogy has to be one of my favorite trilogies on this entire planet. Thank you Alex.
Review! 











Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
What a beauty this book was. The adventures were epic, the characters were so intriguing and impressive, and the writing style was everything I ever wanted. Sarah J. Maas' books were a highlight of my year.
Review! 






11 comments :

  1. I have been thinking about reading The Red Queen. Looks like I need to put that on my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything Everything, was AMAZING!
    Great Top Ten! :)

    My Top Ten Tuesday :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard incredible things about Six of Crows and Red Queen. I'm definitely going to have to pick both of those up one day. Great list!

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hell yes Throne of Glass!!!!!!! ♥♥♥

    I actually still need to read The Grisha Series, Winter, Red Queen and Darkest Minds but I own all of them so I WILL read them asap...especially seeing as how they made your list this week ;) Awesome picks Lillie!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to reading them soon!! Thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete
  5. I love (almost) all of these books! (I haven't read Winter or The Darkest Minds) but the rest are all on my favorites list for this year!

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm determined to read the Lunar Chronicles this year! My TTT

    ReplyDelete