November Wrap-Up and December TBR!

Happy December everyone! Another month has come and gone, and now we are met with the last month of 2015. Don't get me wrong I'm extremely excited for 2016, mainly because of graduation, but alas I still consider myself to be 12 years old.

November was an extremely great month to me. Not only was this the month of YALLFest, the greatest book event (and quite frankly, the only book event) I've ever attended, but it was a month of great book buying and even better reading. 


Books I've Read












These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
- ★★★★ 4/5 Stars (review to come!)
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- ★★★★☆ 4.5/5 Stars (review!)
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
- ★★★★☆ 4.5.5 Stars (review!)
Cress by Marissa Meyer
- ★★★★★ 5/5 Stars (review to come!)

Currently Reading









"oh, I fully intend to form an alliance with luna ... I just intend to put a different queen on the throne first."











December TBR!

So for Black Friday, Bookoutlet was having their amazing deals and I was able to pick up 14 books for just 35 dollars! I'll be doing a stacking the shelves later this week when I get the package, but from that I'll most likely be reading:

My True Love Gave To Me edited by Stephanie Perkins
Obsidian & Onyx (bind up) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Along with:

Passenger (ARC) by Alexandra Bracken
Glass Sword (ARC) by Victoria Aveyard
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

I'm hoping you all have a great December! Happy Holidays :) 
*cue christmas music*


4 comments :

  1. You get to read Passenger! So jealous! I will be absolutely jumping on that the second it arrives! I loved Winter - hope you are enjoying it. And A Court of Thorns and Roses was good as well although I do prefer her Throne of Glass series!
    http://dualreads.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/november-wrap-up-december-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ughh everyone is posting about The Lunar Chronicles and I keep getting jealous because I haven't read all of them yet. I just need to re-read the first one and then finish the series.

    I am so jealous that you got such a good deal on books. We don't have like any good bookstores where I live, so even if I had the money to do a little bargain shopping, there was no way I could have.

    Anyway, looks like you have a good month of reading ahead of you. Happy reading!

    ~ Lefty @ The Left-Handed Book Lover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where do you live? Have you tried checking Bookoutlet for any good deals? The Lunar Chronicles is DEFINITELY worth your time!! Hope you enjoy :)

      Delete
  3. Mmmmmm Winter. I NEED to dig into that bad boy already! It'll be my very next read, after Truthwitch :D And yes Passenger - I can't wait to dig into my copy of that one too! We'll have to compare notes once we've both read it :) Happy reading Lillie and have a wonderful December ♥

    ReplyDelete