Friday 56: Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan



For any post here I am simply grabbing a book and turning to page 56 and choosing a couple of lines that grab my attention. Friday 56 is hosted by Freda's Voice.

Why hello there, I haven't done a Friday 56 in quite a while! Here's a cute post dedicated to Percy Jackson!


"The last thing I remember is collapsing on a wooden porch, looking up at a ceiling fan circling above me, moths flying around a yellow light, and the stern faces of a familiar-looking bearded man and a pretty girl, her blond hair curled like a princess's. They both looked down at me, and the girl said, "He's the one. He must be.'"

3 comments :

  1. I love Percy Jackson! Can't wait for Riordan's new book!
    http://dualreads.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/friday-reads-and-friday-56-with-book_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a character I should read. I know tons of people love the Percy Jackson series.
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete