Book Boyfriends: Nikolai Lantsov from Siege and Storm


I have seen many participate in this, specifically Reading Lark and so I decided I would give it a shot! Every monday I'll post a new favorite. Here are my book boyfriends!


Ah, Nikolai Lantsov. The dreamy, charming, good-looking prince who just so happens to be a pirate at the same time. What's not to love?

Nikolai Lantsov from Siege and Storm is my favorite male character in any book I have ever read. He is described as being tall with golden blonde hair and has shining hazel eyes. His personality is cunning and charismatic, sly and sarcastic, and he's absolutely hilarious. He responds to everyone with a witty remark (reminding me a lot of myself). He is supportive of Alina throughout the entire series, even keeping her on her feet. Nikolai is always one step ahead of the current and thinks things through without ever panicking. He is very clever, conjuring up various ideas and methods for new  inventions and tactics. 


My Nikolai Lantsov Fancast:


I have no idea who this boy is, but this is exactly how I imagine Nikolai to look like. 




Some of my favorite Nikolai Lantsov quotes:


1. I want to kiss you," Nikolai said. "But I won't. Not until you're thinking of me instead of trying to forget him.”

2. "Saints, Alina. I hope you weren't looking to me to be the voice of reason. I keep to a strict diet of ill-advised enthusiasm and heartfelt regret."

3. "I saw the prince when I was in Os Alta," said Ekaterina. "He's not bad looking."

"Not bad looking?" said another voice. "He's damnably handsome."

Luchenko scowled. "Since when--"



"Brave in battle, smart as a whip." Now the voice seemed to be coming from above us. Luchenko craned his neck, peering into the trees. "An excellent dancer," said the voice. "Oh, and an even better shot."

4. "When people say impossible, they usually mean improbable." 

5.  "A privateer learns to press any advantage."


"And a prince?"

"Princes get used to the word yes."

No comments :

Post a Comment